Inspired by the choral excellence of the Philippine Madrigal Singers, Philippine Patrons of the Arts USA was founded in 1989. For 30 years, we have brought audiences to witness the best of Filipino music in the US by presenting at prestigious venues such as the Ford Theatres in Hollywood, the Valley Performing Arts Center in Northridge, and the Aratani Theatre at the Japanese Cultural Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
As a 501(c)3 DBA of National Multi Ehtnic Families, our objectives are:
● To promote, develop, preserve, enhance and disseminate traditional or national Filipino arts and letters
● To sponsor special events involving the public performance by artists specializing or skilled in the art forms
● To directly engage in and provide facilities for others to engage in the promotion of the arts generally
● To benefit indigent minor orphans of Filipino heritage by providing charitable relief
● To provide charitable assistance for the relief of poor, distressed, or underprivileged persons generally
PPA’s vision is a robust presence of Filipino Arts and Artists in performing arts venues across the USA, so that Americans and FilipinoAmericans have access to the culture and arts of the Philippines, to learn from it or maintain connection with it.
Nonprofit PPA is a hybrid of a performing arts organization, a producing organization and an artist manager. It is committed to developing programming, assisting artists, connecting with performing arts venues, and connecting and engaging audiences in Filipino American centric locations.
To fulfill its mission, PPA shall associate with exemplary artists and artistic content and
represent them or their works to booking agents or venue talent buyers, initially in
PPA has the following goals:
● To present quality performances that are marketable to a performing arts venue
● To build a corporate sponsor base, and a coalition of individuals who support
Arts and Artists
● To connect with community groups in specific areas to ensure publicity and
resulting attendance to presented events, either directly or via the consulate
● To front tour support (reimbursable) and marketing support to deserving artists
and shows travelling to interested locales and venues
The Ryan Cayabyab Singers 2019 Tour is coming up!
Buy tickets online at Eventbrite
Or Contact (Text or Call)
JIR Foundation/ Monica (818) 726-6333
Nem Enriquez (323) 229-0506
ANCOP/ Sonny (562) 455-7830
Louie (818) 640-2140
Meycauayan Association/ Mike (626) 233-1478
FACCGLA/ Connie (323) 337-7714
LA Lions Synergy / Vangie (818) 399-7965